Monday, January 18, 2016

100 Word Challenge Week 2

Amusement park

Woke up feeling extraordinary wanted to hangout with friends but it was the day we were going to the amusement park so I invited my friend Landon to come along he said heck yeah and came right over. We headed off to the amusement park. They had a new ride called The Super Screamer we ran into the crowd to the Super Screamer somebody called me as I joined the queue it was james my cousin he joined us in line. Finely we were there just hopping ing the kart made me feel sick because someone left their green milkshake in the kart "1, 2, 3" said the man in charge of the ride " ahh " I yelled as we dropped a million feet down well it felt like it got off dizzy to sick to do another ride then we went home and played mortal kombat.  


No comments:

Post a Comment