Wednesday, February 10, 2016

100WC Week# 6

The to Scary Haunted House

Amy was a smart girl until it came to haunted houses. She was the weirdest girl in her school. She loved to get scared. Her friends were telling her about a real haunted house on her street. She said that day she was going in to that haunted house. So after school at 8:30 PM Amy and her friends went to the haunted house and she was shocked to see the house but she went in anyway. When she was in she said " I change my mind I'm going home."

3 comments:

  1. I like your story and the end is funny. You might want to see you could add stronger words. Also, your story is a bit choppy you should mumble read to make it flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story has a lot of "She" and "So" kind of sentence starters. Also you could make your story more powerful by wideining your sentence lengths. Other than that I thought your story was humerious and a interesting way to use the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure to use the feedback given to you by your peers. They suggest to add descriptive words and have longer sentences and I agree with them. I also, notice that many of your sentences start with 3 and 4 letter words. Try switching this up a bit to make your story more interesting.

    ReplyDelete